Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Anyway, Sheila's choreo ROCKS! And tomorrow I'm going for my FIRST jazz class I'm like freaking scared!! (QL, I thought of what your brother said, that everything said before 'anyway' is rubbish and I can't stop laughing to myself!)
Oo, and today my supervisor gave me some feedback and I agree to what she said, maybe partially. Can you believe that she actually thinks I'm quiet (which is true) so can you imagine how different I am in placement and out of placement? But still I'll work harder and learn as much as I can for placement! And was pondering over what Saleha said about being too comfortable.. hmm.. maybe it is so for my case but why not right.. hmm.. And I'm going back TTSH on Friday to follow-up sooo tiring, like 3 days a week ):
Went home with Esther today and she's my new easr-sider gossip friend! Haa, and Kelvin mentioned that people (who? *scratch head*) has been asking why I MIA in Blast for like 2 semesters! Hokays I shall go next week.. hopefully.. But timetable clash what.. HAA!
Blah, I'm still un-bathed, stinking and rotting on my sofa! AHHHHH go mandi and start on lab report!!!